Philadelphia Recovery Community Center
The Philadelphia Recovery Community Center, located at 1701 W. Lehigh Avenue, offers recovery services that helps people deal with their addictions in a safe and supportive community-based setting.
The center, a partnership between DBHIDS and the Pennsylvania Recovery Organization Achieving Community Together (PRO-ACT), a grassroots advocacy initiative, offers a unique blend of services geared towards strengthening recovery. The center’s staff, which includes many peer leaders, draws from their own personal experience to assist others in achieving wellness and recovery.
Programs and Services:
- Peer-facilitated Recovery Support Groups
- Education, Career Planning, and Resource Identification
- Recovery Coaching or Mentoring
- 24/hour Information and Referral
- Gender-Specific Support Groups
- Volunteer Training Opportunities
- Life Skills
- Family Education Program
- Alcohol and Drug Free Social Events
Hours of Operation:
- Mondays 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursdays from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.